When I saw her hurt, that hurt me.
today, my school hosted an exhibit for suicide awareness day. the exhibit included 1,100 backpacks in representation of the number of lives that are lost to mental illness each year on college campuses. many of these backpacks were donated by the families that lost loved ones and had their stories attached. i’m so proud of my school for bringing attention to such a serious issue.
this matters so much.
I’ve never been so happy
when I move out im gonna keep a heard of teenies in my house like dogs and let them out in the yard and then can whinny when cars pull up or whatever
Can you house train a horse because I want a mini horse-dog.
yes you can, the mini up the street from my barn does therapy work at the hospital and he’s trained to go in a specific bucket or something when he’s indoors i’m thinking like a kiddy pool?
I must learn to do this training. I need a mini horse-dog.
I know someone who’s dog is trained to ring a bell by the door when he needs to go out to potty. Minis are very intelligent and I think you could easily teach one to do that!
Send me a color
Scarlet - I like you.
Teal - I’d date you.
Red - I love you
Orange - You’re cute
Pink - I could stay on your tumblr the whole day.
Yellow - You’re amazing.
Purple - I miss you.
Blue - I want to meet you.
Lilac - I wanna fuck you
Brown - I don’t like you.
Green - I like your tumblr.
Black - I hate you
White - Delete your tumblr.
Lavender - give me your mortal soul/skype
Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
NOT TO MENTION THE ENTIRE CAST IS POC AND CULTURE WISE IT IS RESPECTFUL AND IT IS JUST A GREAT MOVIE OKAY